Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One below

We think our duck, the widow Marmalade, has been taken by a fox. She didn’t come back on Sunday evening when I put the chooks away at night and it’s been two days now. The poor love, we miss her and feel bad.


Last night we partied like forty year olds – a few beers, some guitar, a couch, a cup of tea, just a little nap… all over by about 11pm. Dave has a beautiful, amazing voice and when he plays and sings I just put down my guitar and listen. I would probably pay to hear him sing a shopping list. This morning we went for a walk to the waterfall at Wilson River, discovering that there is two waterfalls and we’d been going to the small one all this time. Getting to the big one involves scrambling up rocks to a path that wends its way above the smaller one, well worth the effort. The falls are about three times larger than the one below and breathtaking.


And finally our Confluence Point trip has been uploaded to the website.

“I’m grateful that I went to preschool and had a nice day, and I’ve got the same shirt as a kid in preschool.”
(Confused? Look)

No comments: