Monday, August 29, 2011

Unearthing

Such beautiful weather at the moment. The days are warm and sunny and the nights are starting to lose their bite, and through it all clear, clear skies – brilliant blue in the day and full of stars at night. Em and I drove Noah to preschool this morning and then spent all day shopping and doing errands. At the tip we picked up some cardboard for the garden, diving deep into the recycling bins and unearthing boxes of good books which we took to the op shop so they could sell them. At the Tender Centre in Port I picked up a 120L drum for making worm juice in, and then went and bought an aquarium pump for feeding the bacteria with oxygen. Exciting stuff.


Can I tell you more tomorrow? I’ve just got back from choir and I’m off to play guitar with friends. Sorry Em, my love.

No comments: